Irrespective of the type of business or job you have, printer, though in the backend, plays a crucial role. Thanks to the versatile market, we have printers from uber-expensive range to those which come for as little as $50.
And if you are skeptical about a $50 printer, here is a list of features you can get for $50 and below. Make sure you make the best use of those $50 bucks.
It’s no wonder that the age where wireless devices are common has already arrived. And printers are no different. Under $50 you can easily get a printer that prints wirelessly. But make sure it is compatible with all format like iPhone, Windows, and Android. Cloud printing is another important aspect of wireless printing. So the ability to print via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print shall also be present.
All-in-one printers easily fall under the $50 range and are pretty useful when you have purposes other than just printing. Look for a printer with scanner and copier. Aim for the ones with an optical scan resolution of at least 600 x 1200 DPI.
For your convenience, some brands also have printers which print via specific apps. If you are looking for a printer for home use, all-in-one printers still come in handy.
Printers are supposed to be speedy, which in turn increases productivity. Hence, a slow printer is undesirable in an efficient workspace. 20-25 Black & White and 8-10 Color prints per minute is the bottom line even for inexpensive inkjet printers. Talking about copy speed, the same 20-25 pages per minute is what you should be looking for in a $50 printer.
As per the benchmarks, 20000-25000 page duty cycle for office printers and near about 5000-page duty cycle for home printers is good enough.
In this range, you would usually get an average inkjet printer or a ripped version of a laser printer. That is because the cartridges for laser printers are usually expensive. So if a brand is offering a laser printer at this price, better say no and move on to an inkjet printer. However, if printing speed is all that matters for you, laser printer could be a workable option.
5. Refill costs
Most of the people skip on this technical aspect of printers, which is actually one of the most important factors. Calculate the print per page cost along with the price of cartridges in consideration.
It is feasible to expect black as well as color output from the printer you are searching for. Color prints are especially in need when you buying a printer for home use.
Check the top printers under 50 dollars at Amazon.com
Best 3 printers under 50 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink or Amazon Dash replenishment ready (K7V40A)
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet
- Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum
- Choose an ink replenishment service: Save up to 50% with HP Instant Ink or save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash Replenishment upon activation; your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low
- Designed to fit your life: Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it
- Paper sizes supported: Letter; legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No 10 envelopes
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
# RANK 2
Canon TS5120 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing, with Airprint(TM) and Google Cloud Print compatible, Black
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free even from the Cloud4, Bluetooth6, and from social media.5
- Compact size: the PIXMA TS5120 is the Wireless all in one printer that's just the right size with all the right features; Reduction / Enlargement: 25 percent 400 percent
- With features like AirPrint 2, auto power on/off, built in Wi Fi 1 and PIXMA cloud Link4 it's easy to see why the PIXMA TS5120 makes printing quick and easy
- OS compatibility: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices22
# RANK 3
Canon TS3120 Wireless All-In-One Printer, White,21.8 x 17.2 x 8.4
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free even from the Cloud5 and social media.6
- Compact size: the PIXMA TS3120 is the Wireless all in one printer that's just the right size with all the right features
- With features like AirPrint 1, auto power on/off, built in Wi Fi 3 and PIXMA cloud Link5 it's easy to see why PIXMA printers are so simple to use