To get a decent laptop with powerful features, one should invest pretty good amount of money. If jumped without proper background check it may end up in a wrong purchase as well.
So getting the best one which meets all the requirements of a user, at the same time will not give much effect on pocket needs quite a lot of luck. This is the general mindset of a common tech savvy person. Not a mandatory statement to be proven as truth, this can be achieved if our search is backed up with in-depth analysis.
There are good laptops with attractive configuration features available in the market in the range of 900 US Dollars. Investing that much of money is of course not a game of a person who looks for a budget laptop. This price range is quite delegated as it neither falls under the budget category, nor in the premium range. So the selection of the best laptop under 900 US dollars to be done with a bit of a deep study and comparisons of options available in the market. If properly planned, you can get the best device for this range of money you are going to invest.
Having a look at the below said minimal requirements would definitely help you for a wiser selection :
Processor Type and Speed
Being the medium price range, a laptop under this category should be with a minimum processor speed of 1.6 GHz and an Intel i5 machine is mandatory for the laptop. If going for an AMD Processor, it should be minimum of A series. There are options available to upgrade to Intel i7 as well.
The laptop under 900 Dollar should definitely have a RAM size of 8 GB. Those who are really worries about high performance and data screening may look forward for a 16 GB RAM as there are really good options to choose from under this range.
Screen quality is another important feature to be checked while buying a laptop under this price range. Of course a laptop about the budget type, definitely demands a LED display and ideally with a backlit facility. Screen sizes would be best when chosen in between 14 Inches and 16 inches. Even there are options coming in the market with lesser as well as bigger sizes, it depends on one’s requirement what it is really going to be used for.
Hard disk space
A minimum of 750 GB to 1 TB Hard-Disk is expected from a laptop sub $900, which can’t be compromised at any cost. If getting an option to go for a better one, always advisable not to miss the up-gradation.
Expecting additional features like wireless connectivity, HDMI output, better battery backup with a minimum of 5 to 6 hours, the adequate number of USB ports, etc. won’t be greedy for this price range of course.
3 best laptops under $900 are given below:
# RANK 1
OMEN by HP 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop, i5-8300H Processor, GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB, FHD IPS Thin Display, 12GB 2666MHz RAM, 1TB HDD & 128GB PCIE SSD, Windows 10 (15-dc0010nr, Black), Metal
- Play the latest games, including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch, from anywhere—without sacrificing performance.
- 8th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-8300H Processor, quad-core, 2.3GHz up to 4.0GHz for top gaming performance.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated). 15.6-Inch diagonal FHD IPS bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) with 144Hz refresh rate.
- 12 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible Memory Slots). 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD.
- Dragon Red Backlit keyboard, full size directional Arrow keys, and illuminated WASD keys for instant recognition.
- Battery life: up to 10 hours and 45 minutes (mixed usage); up to 6 hours and 30 minutes (video playback); up to 5 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming).
- Dimensions AND weight (unpackaged): 14.17 inches (W) x 10.35 inches (D) x 0.98 inch (H); 5.40 pounds.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home.
# RANK 2
MSI GV62 8RD-200 15.6" Full HD Performance Gaming Laptop PC i5-8300H, GTX 1050Ti 4G, 8GB RAM, 16GB Intel Optane Memory + 1TB HDD, Win 10 64 bit, Black, Steelseries Red Backlit Keys
- Display: 15.6" Full HD EDP IPS-Level | Operating System: Win 10 Multi-language
- Processor: New Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8300H 2.3 - 4.0GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti 4G GDDR5
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: New Intel Optane 16GB + 1TB (5400RPM)
- Special Features: 1 Year Limited warranty (Include 1 Year Global) | Intel Optane Memory (16GB): Launches programs faster, Powers quicker access to files, Loads game levels in an instant.Webcam: HD type ([email protected])
# RANK 3
Apple 13.3" MacBook Air (Mid 2017, Silver)
- Intel Core i5 Dual-core 1.8Ghz
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB PCIe SSD
- 13.3" 1440x900 Native Display
- Integrated Intel HD 6000
The best laptops for under $900 are packed with i5 processors, at least 8 GB RAM, 1 TB hard drive, 13 to 15 inches HD screen and decent capacity graphics cards. In this price range you can get decent budget gaming laptops, some ultrabooks and some good configuration laptops for any task.
Hope this list will help you to find your best laptop under $900.
If you are looking for the best laptop under $900 and some other laptop is in your mind that is not on this list, you can comment and ask about that laptop. We will be happy to help you.
Related Videos: Best Laptops under $900
best laptop under 900
top laptops under $900
best laptops under $900