In the market of laptops once you cross $1500 you generally tend to get the best of specifications from the manufacturing company. The laptops of this range are the best of best laptops manufactured by the top companies.
Being a crème Della crème of the company’s products doesn’t mean that you have to go blindly and buy one of those. There are few points to consider before spending that hard earned money of yours.
Below mentioned are the few points you need to consider while buying high-end laptops:
1. Processor: Processor is the heart and brain of the system. Better the processor better the system performance. So keep a tab on the latest available processors and find out which is the best for your needs. With the current trend Intel core i7 Processor is leading.
2. RAM: Higher the Ram higher the performance efficiency of the system. Look for trending 16 GB RAM..
3. Storage: one of the important components you need to look at. Always choose a hard drive with storage space of 1 TB. Consider the Faster hard disks which at least give 7500 RPMs. If you have external hard disk ports then it is additional advantage.
4. Optical Drive: With that money you are about to spend you should look for a good Blu-Ray drive coming in the system. Or at least the system should provide a combo which can read Blu-Ray discs and write DVD/CD
5. Video/ Graphics card: The system should provide the best of the graphics card which must support gaming very well. Having a superior quality graphic card will ensure you enjoy the visual experience to the fullest.
6. Display: Many of the systems of this range are provided with a touchscreen. Opt for the better quality touch screen which has no problems in responsiveness. The size of the display can vary anywhere from 15.6 to 17 inches with anti-glare properties. Choose whichever suits your requirement best.
7. Ports: The system should provide a thunderbolt, 3 USB 3.0 (1 charge), HDMI port, Headphone output/Microphone input combo, LAN port (10/100 via included USB to Ethernet adapter)
8. Operating Systems: Having the best OS which suits our nature of work is always best as we do not want to keep on changing the OS and waste time. Whether it’s Linux or Mac or Windows choose what provides best of the environment to your work. Latest OS is Microsoft’s Windows 10.
Top 3 laptops under 2000 dollars:
# RANK 1
ASUS ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 144Hz IPS Type FHD, GeForce RTX 2070, Intel Core i7-8750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Aura Sync RGB, Windows 10 64-bit, GX531GW-AS76 .62” Thin
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB (base: 1080 MHz, Boost: 1305 MHz; TDP: 90W)
- Intel Core i7 8750H Hex Core Processor
- 15.6 inches 144Hz 3ms IPS Type full HD (1920x1080) Display
- 16GB 2666Hz DDR4,512GB PCIe NVMe SSD,Windows 10 Home
- 0.62 inches thin, 4.6 pounds. Ultra portable military grade magnesium alloy body gaming laptop with premium metal cover
Ultra-thin at 0.6 inches with a military grade magnesium alloy body with premium metal cover makes it easy and light and handle the laptop when you are on the go!
Zephyrus’s display screen is 15.6” FHD supported with NIVIDA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB graphics card brings together real-time ray tracing, AI and programmable shading which makes it extraordinary for a visual treat. A keyboard that can be customized according to your gaming needs.
With Beauty at its best super narrow Bezel gives ROG its character. The audio system in Zephyrus with dual speakers at the forefront makes the gaming and theatre experience outstanding! Interested? Go have look !!
# RANK 2
MSI GS65 Stealth THIN-051 15.6" 144Hz 7ms Ultra Thin Gaming Laptop GTX 1060 6G, i7-8750H 6 Core, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, RGB KB VR Ready, Metal, Black w/ Gold Diamond Cut, Win 10 Home 64bit
- Display: 15.6" FHD, 4.9mm Ultra Thin Bezel Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 144Hz 7ms 72% NTSC 1920x1080 16:9 | Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: New Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2 - 4.1GHz (6 Cores)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6G GDDR5
- RAM: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2400MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: 256GB SSD NVMe (PCIE Gen3x4)
- Special Features: Ultra Thin Bezel | VR Ready | Steel series Per Key RGB Customizable Keyboard | Thunderbolt 3 Ready
- Max Memory: 32 GB
- AC adapter: 180W Slim adapter
The processor by Intel Core i7 with 16GB RAM DDR4 and storage of 256GB SSD NVEm PICE Gen gives the laptop a fast boot up time and excellent storage capacity. 3 fans and 4 heat pipes cool off the machine in no time expanding its lifespan extensively. Steelseries Per Key RGB adds up to the drama! What’s more, Bring your gaming experience to life by Virtual Reality Ready Technology! The Advanced Speaker Technology that is handcrafted is sure to enhance the overall experience when one chooses this Black Sleek MSI.
# RANK 3
Alienware m15 Gaming Laptop 15.6 inch, FHD, 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Home - Epic Silver (AWm15-7806SLV-PUS)
- Display: 15.6 Inches FHD, Ultra Thin Bezel 144 Hertz Anti Glare IPS
- Processor: New Intel Core i7 8750H 2.2 to 4.1 gigahertz (6 Cores)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR5
- RAM & Storage: 16GB DDR4 2666 megahertz, 512GB PCIE M.2 SSD
- Operating System: Windows 10
Alienware Crya-Tech V2.0 cooling-off system for the laptop settles the machine in no time expanding its lifespan many folds with the help of Dual-intake, dual-exhaust airflow system with high voltage fan. With every game one plays they can calibrate the controls over the hardware and software system with the help of Calibrated Control System. The keyboard is enabled with AlienFX lighting technology across 6-independent zones with the help of AlienFX Keyboard, that uses RGB LEDs allowing you to choose from 16.8 million colors per zone to illuminate the system to your liking. What’s more to look for?! It is preloaded with Operating System by Windows 10. Ready to dive in?? Perfectly priced under 2000 Dollars, it’s a steal deal!