Laptops are of different types classified on the basis of usage, brands, price points etc. Price point is the easiest tool which can be used while buying a laptop as it helps you to match what you want with what you have.
Laptops are considered as the most powerful machines these days as it holds a significant role in each and every area of our daily life. Considering the portability factor, these powerful machines has helped humankind to grow a lot as many other technical advancements have happened with the support of these computing devices.
Selecting the best laptop from a huge range has become so difficult these days with the dynamic advancement happening in the area of personal computing and the marketing tactics of the major players in this field have made it tougher. If you look a bit carefully you can see good options for buying laptops under the price range of 1500 US dollars, you are going to get the most modern and powerful computing machines. These laptops are basically for high-end users who prefer power, performance, and excellence in the areas they enter.
The below said points can be taken seriously while going for purchasing a laptop under the price point of $1500 USD.
Processor of the Laptop
A multi-core processor which delivers power-packed performance, ideally an i7 processor from Intel would be a wise choice. Even Intel i5 processors are not bad for this category, but always better to go for the advanced one. The processor should at least possess 2 GB processing speed as you deserve the best performance for the money you are investing in.
To get the best entertainment features you require the most powerful graphics card. A graphics card up to 1 GB from ATI Radeon or NVIDEA would provide you the best in class experience. As these laptops are mostly used by gamers and art production experts the visual and audio impact from the laptop is so indispensable.
The minimum RAM size for a laptop of this price point is 8 GB. There are brands offering less as well as more for the same range. It won’t be wise to go for lesser ones as you are getting more for the money you pump out to for this purchase.
Hard Disk Storage
Hard disc storage capacity is a crucial feature to be looked at. Being a laptop going to be used for high performance and space demanding tasks, there is no need to compromise in the storage capacity. A minimum of 1 TB is the usual demand for this price point and mostly the brands are giving good laptops under this price point.
Before investing such an amount of money it would be a brilliant way to check the add on features such as Wireless connectivity, USD and HDMI ports, Multimedia ROMs and card slots, multimedia speakers and jacks etc.
3 best laptops under $1500 are given below:
# RANK 1
Apple MacBook Pro (13-Inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5) - Silver (Previous Model)
- 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Ultrafast SSD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
Unlock the Mac with Biometric system making security even more stronger. Graphics are to die for that are supported by Radeon Pro discrete GPU with 4GB of GDDR5 memory to read graphics at lightning speed. Well backlit LED keyboard with High Liquidity Audio makes it perfect for gaming and work!! Still thinking, Go grab one for yourself!
# RANK 2
OMEN by HP 17-inch Gaming Laptop w/ 144Hz Anti-Glare G-Sync Display, i7-8750H, GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, 16GB 2666MHz RAM, 1TB HDD & 128 GB PCIE SSD, Windows 10 Home (17-an120nr, Black), Metal
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H Processor, 6-Core, 2.2GHz up to 4.1GHz
- Video graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Display: 17.3-inch diagonal FHD 144 Hz IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible memory slots)
- Hard drive and solid-state drive: 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA hard drive + 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours and 45 minutes (mixed usage); up to 5 hours (video playback); up to 4 hours and 15 minutes (wireless streaming)
- Dimensions and weight (unpackaged): 16.65 inches (W) x 11.97 inches (D) x 1.30 inch (H); 8.33 pounds
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
Bigger screen with graphics to die for becomes possible with a graphics card from NIVIDA GeForce GTX 1060. A perfect portable black beauty for gamers that’s an OMEN itself! Preloaded with Windows 10 Home, one can use this laptop for gaming and work! Just under the right price bracket of $1500, so what you are waiting for, Buy and Enjoy!
# RANK 3
Razer Blade 15: World's Smallest 15.6" Gaming Laptop - 60Hz Full HD Thin Bezel - 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6 Core - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q - 16GB RAM - 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10
- DISPLAY: 15.6” Full HD edge-to-edge display (4.9mm bezels), factory color calibrated
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q Design VR Ready graphics
- PROCESSOR: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6 core processor
- DUAL STORAGE: 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD - For speed and capacity
- BUILD QUALITY: Thin and compact, durable CNC aluminum unibody (0.78” x 9.25” x 13.98”)
- MEMORY: 16GB Dual-Channel DDR-4-2667MHz, expandable to 32GB
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Gigabit Ethernet, 3x USB 3.1, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), HDMI, Mini Display Port
Aluminum unibody and Graphite makes it ultra light and durable. Thin and Ultrasmall makes it a perfect portable machine. Another feather in the cap comes with Zero Bloatware which makes it free of trial and junk software and only loads what you need. A superb cooling-off system with dual fans increases the lifespan of the machine. Definitely, in the reach, this laptop is below $1500. Isn’t it a cool deal?!