Investing money in gadgets need a lot of thought process behind it, rather will end up in wastage of the same. Brand to Brand the specifications differ and the price is an important factor to decide what all features one should get inside a machine purchase.
A laptop has become one of the most powerful machines one can own as it caters to various needs which may seem complex in nature. Before buying a laptop it is highly recommended to check each and every specification included in it and the benefits it is going to give you, as in later stage it would be a difficulty to call back the decision once you owned it. It should be a wise purchase so that you need not to worry or regret in future thinking about it.
There are many types of laptops available in the market a gamers kind, one which is intended to carry huge data, for production and development purpose, heavy duty ones etc. But Price is an easy way to decide the best one which we look for has made the laptop buyer’s life easy. The only thing you need to check whether the one which you are going to buy serves the purpose and is it capable of meeting the future’s demands. There is a good number of brands available in the market for a range of 1000 US dollars which is a pretty good amount to own an amazing laptop.
Have a look at the below points before you go for buying a laptop under the range of 1000 USD :
Processor of the laptop
Being the brain of the laptop the processor is considered as the most powerful part and for a laptop at the range of 1000 USD dollars, the processor should be minimum an Intel i5 or AMD A series for those who prefer AMD processor. The recommended speed of the processor is 2GHz.
The laptop in this price range should definitely require a minimum storage capacity of 750 GB to 1 TB as these categories are considered to be used for heavy duty and are supposed to carry a huge amount of data. The money one spends under this category would expect adequate carrying space so that the laptop can be taken along with whatever the required data is required.
Quality Graphic Card
Since these categories are used by gamers as well as video makers, it is expected to have a good graphics and audio card for better media and entertainment experience, preferably a good graphics card from NVIDEA.
Random Access Memory
Like any other features said above, RAM is also a prime feature to be looked at while buying a laptop under this price range. A minimum of 8 GB RAM is essential and those who really look for faster performance may go to 12 GB as well.
Add on features: –
CPU Core: – The CPU should be of minimum dual core as it helps to boost up the overall performance. Since there are options of selecting Quad core, it is highly recommended to go for that.
Battery Backup: – A minimum of 5-6 hours power backup is a quite normal requirement for a laptop under this price range.
Top 3 laptops under 1000 dollars :
# RANK 1
Dell G5587-7866BLK-PUS G5 15 5587 Gaming Laptop 15.6" LED Display, 8th Gen Intel i7 Processor, 16GB Memory, 128GB SSD+1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti, Licorice Black
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 3.9GHz w/Turbo Boost)
- 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 up to [32GB], (additional memory sold separately)
- 128 GB (SSD) Boot + 1 TB 5400 RPM [SATA] HDD Storage
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5 Graphics memory
- Be more productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done.Turbo Frequency: up to 4.10 GHz
- 2-In-1 SD/ Micro media card
This 8th Generation laptop has Intel core i5-8300 H processor. Windows 10 Home plus Single Language, with 128 GB boot and 1 TB RPM, HDD storage, having a memory of 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 up to 32 GB.
15.6 inch FHD and IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display. The LED Backlit display of Dell Gaming laptop gives the player a great graphic experience along with very good sound quality with front speakers wherein you can hear every beat. You get overall feel of personal home theatre with this laptop. The clarity and detailing of the gaming will gasp you into the game within a fraction of seconds.
# RANK 2
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC, 15.6" FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh, Intel i7-8750H, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:180 W
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis.Battery Capacity:3320 mAh
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
# RANK 3
OMEN by HP 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop, i5-8300H Processor, GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB, FHD IPS Thin Display, 12GB 2666MHz RAM, 1TB HDD & 128GB PCIE SSD, Windows 10 (15-dc0010nr, Black), Metal
- Play the latest games, including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch, from anywhere—without sacrificing performance.
- 8th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-8300H Processor, quad-core, 2.3GHz up to 4.0GHz for top gaming performance.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated). 15.6-Inch diagonal FHD IPS bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) with 144Hz refresh rate.
- 12 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible Memory Slots). 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD.
- Dragon Red Backlit keyboard, full size directional Arrow keys, and illuminated WASD keys for instant recognition.
- Battery life: up to 10 hours and 45 minutes (mixed usage); up to 6 hours and 30 minutes (video playback); up to 5 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming).
- Dimensions AND weight (unpackaged): 14.17 inches (W) x 10.35 inches (D) x 0.98 inch (H); 5.40 pounds.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home.