SSD or Solid State Drive is the latest technology in the field of storage media. It is the best and does not actually contain a drive in it. It is lightweight and compact.
These days almost every laptop, that is, Mac, Windows etc. contains SSD storage. The better the specifications the longer it will last. If you are looking for such a laptop see to it that it has these features too.
The laptop should have large storage capacity, that is, at least 256 GB to save large files like movies, games, music, presentations etc. It should also have a RAM of at least 4 GB for lightning-fast performance. The SSD storage is superior to HDD.
The laptop should be equipped with i5 or i7 generation quad-core processor for high performance. The more the clock speed the faster will be the output generation.
The laptop should come with an optical drive. It should have USB ports, HDMI port, LAN, wi-fi etc. for connectivity. It should have the latest Operating System along with all the essential packages like MS Office. It should have a built-in camera of 5 MP capable of HD recording. The system should be sensitive and user- friendly. It should also be interactive.
The laptop screen should be of at least 13 inches for better and clear display. It should have high definition resolution to prevent strain on eyes. It should have aspect ratios like 4:3, 16:9 etc. along with 1080p and 720p resolution.
The SSD laptops are better than HDD’s. They are faster and lighter. The laptops are compact and can be carried around easily. They are durable and have a longer life as compared to their former ones. The SSD laptops are slim and perform better than HDD laptops.
Top 3 laptops with SSD:
# RANK 1
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC, 15.6" FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh, Intel i7-8750H, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:180 W
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis.Battery Capacity:3320 mAh
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
# RANK 2
Apple MacBook Pro (13-Inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5) - Silver (Previous Model)
- 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Ultrafast SSD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
# RANK 3
ASUS ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 144Hz IPS Type FHD, GeForce RTX 2070, Intel Core i7-8750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Aura Sync RGB, Windows 10 64-bit, GX531GW-AS76 .62” Thin
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB (base: 1080 MHz, Boost: 1305 MHz; TDP: 90W)
- Intel Core i7 8750H Hex Core Processor
- 15.6 inches 144Hz 3ms IPS Type full HD (1920x1080) Display
- 16GB 2666Hz DDR4,512GB PCIe NVMe SSD,Windows 10 Home
- 0.62 inches thin, 4.6 pounds. Ultra portable military grade magnesium alloy body gaming laptop with premium metal cover