We all are a part of the virtual world, that is, the internet in some way or another. It is an undistinguished part of our life. Our personal, as well as our professional life, revolves around it. In this fast world, a laptop that can be carried around and come handy is most preferred.
The features that make a laptop ideal for personal use are:
High speed processor
In the era of 4G, where everyone wants results in a jiffy, a high-speed next generation processor is a must. A laptop should have at least a 5th or 7th generation quad core processor, that is, i5 or i7. It should be able to handle load without slowing down or getting hung. The better the processor the faster is the laptop.
A good laptop should have large primary as well as secondary storage. The high speed processor should be coupled with at least 8 GB RAM. This amount of RAM will assist in quick processing. The cache memory of the Processor should also be appropriate. The laptop should have large secondary storage, that is, more than one terabyte (TB) to save movies, videos, presentations, songs, graphics etc.
A laptop which is handy and can be carried around without burdening oneself is preferred by people. The ideal weight of a laptop is between 6 and 16 pounds.
While on tour you might not find a socket and have some important work to complete. Hence, a laptop should have a battery life of at least 6 hours even when used up to its maximum capacity.
The LCD display should be of at least 13 inches with high resolution for HD display. The screen size is adequate for viewing movies, presentations etc. in various resolutions. The screen should also be friendly to eye to prevent strain.
These are some of the features that a laptop must consist of. Buy a laptop that is long-lasting and durable. Read its specifications and choose one carefully.
Top 3 laptops for personal use:
# RANK 1
Huawei MateBook X Pro Signature Edition Thin & Light Laptop, 13.9" 3K Touch, 8th Gen i7-8550U, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, GeForce MX150, 3:2 Aspect Ratio, Office 365 Personal, Space Gray - Mach-W29C
- World's First FullView Display: Immersive 13.9-inch 3K touchscreen with 91% screen-to-body ratio, only 0.57-inch thin and weighs only 2.93 lbs., perfect for at-home or on-the-go computing
- Powerful Inside: Windows 10 Home Signature Edition with no bloatware. 8th Gen Intel Core i7 8550U processor + NVIDIA GeForce MX150 - boosts performance up to 40% over its predecessor
- Home Theater: 3K touchscreen with 3, 000 x 2, 000 resolution, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 260 PPI allow you to see vivid details when viewing HD content. 2nd Gen Dolby ATMOS for immersive audio
- One Touch Power Button: Enabling users to power on the notebook, finish identity authentication through Windows Hello and access the desktop in less than 8 seconds. Bluetooth - Bluetooth 4.1
- Includes compact Mate Dock 2.0: USB-A port, USB-C port, HDMI port and VGA port. Includes 1 year Office 365 Personal and 1 year manufacturer warranty.60Hz refresh rate
# RANK 2
Apple MacBook Air MJVM2LL/A 11.6-Inch laptop(1.6 GHz Intel i5, 128 GB SSD, Integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000, Mac OS)
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM; 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life
# RANK 3
LG gram Thin and Light Laptop – 13.3" Full HD IPS Display, Intel Core i5 (8th Gen), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Back-lit Keyboard - White – 13Z980-U.AAW5U1
- 13.3 inches Full HD IPS LCD Screen
- Windows 10 Home
- 72Wh Lithium Battery (up to 22.5 hours* - MobileMark 2014 Standard)
- Intel 8th Generation i5-8250U CPU
- 8GB RAM & 256GB SSD.Bluetooth 4.1
- Max Memory: 4 GB