Going to college or for higher studies without a laptop is like going to write without a pen and paper. It is just so basic. But with so much variety of laptops available in the market, it is very well understood that one will get confused as to which one to buy.
In order to remove your confusion in this wide range of sections in laptop and to choose the best one for your educational life, here we give you some tips which will help you to know what suits best for you.
So, here come the tips to choose best laptop for college students:
1. Being a student, it is always necessary to have an easily portable laptop. When you want to do that project with your best buddy you need not struggle to carry your laptop. Hence, it is always best to opt for lightweight easily portable laptops than those bulky ones.
2. Choosing lightweight laptop doesn’t mean that you have to go very light choose between 4-5.5 pounds of weight laptops which will have a decent screen and are much better than tinier ones.
3. Always look for USB ports make sure the laptop has at least 2 USB ports.
4. If you also want to use your laptop for gaming then go for the ones with HDMI port which allows you to connect to your gaming console.
5. Always check the build quality of the laptop. Even though you are on a budget, there is no reason why you should opt for those low-quality laptops. Check for good fiber body laptop which will be much durable than those which bends just with mere hit on it.
6. Always select specs for long usage. A better CPU not only improves speed but also boost multitasking abilities. A good RAM will boost the performance and a quality hard drive will always vouch for reliability. Hence choose wisely.
7. Look for systems which support dual-band Wi-Fi cards which support both old and new generation routers.
8. When selecting for display screen always choose 1600×900-pixel screen though 1366x 768 pixels works great it is always better to have a bit extra since you are planning for future use as well. If your budget permits, you can even opt for 3840x 2160 pixel screen.
9. It is always better to check the requirements of your course before opting for OS.
10. Check for battery efficiency. Choose the one which easily promises quality battery life. As per market trends, laptop battery should survive at least for 6.5 hours.
Top 3 laptops for college students:
# RANK 1
# RANK 2
# RANK 3