“Power” is the single short word we can describe for high performing systems. Whether it is gaming or application a system should have that power to run it efficiently.
Are you a gamer who spends a maximum amount of time in those high graphics oriented games? Or are you an engineer who runs applications which demand best of configurations? Worry not, before you zero down on any of the laptops to buy for your ultimate needs, here is the little information that might help you choose the best laptop for your gaming or applications or any other needs which demand high performance.
So, what are we supposed to look while buying a high-performance laptop? Here goes the list :
1. First thing you should look for is a processor with high capacity RAM. Better CPU better performance. Always choose CPU greater than quad-core technology with atleast 8 GB RAM, which enables your system to work efficiently on multi-software threads you open while working. Also, you can opt for Hyperthreading systems which do the work as efficiently.
2. Hard drive Storage. If you love to stuff up your PC with that high space consuming video editing software or that big game or your ongoing huge project’s application and still want to have more space then opt minimum storage of 750 GB you can also choose for 1TB which will always keep you safe. You need not worry about that memory swallowing programs with huge memory space.
3. Do not ever go hand in hand with that stolid integrated graphics. You will always curse yourself later rather look for dedicated and discreet graphic adapters, which provide super efficient quality graphics which are a visual treat to have.
4. Having a super graphic adapter doesn’t make your system cool, the display that shows cool graphics definitely will. Make sure the screen supports full HD display with 1080 pixels. With superior quality display, you can always enjoy that high graphic content in the best way possible.
5. Once you own a best of display screens its always good to have HDMI port so that you can connect the devices to have a better viewing experience. This port also helps you to connect that gaming console of yours to laptop and play your most loved game.
With the above-mentioned points choosing a High performing laptop is much easier now.
Top 3 high performance laptops:
# RANK 1
Apple MacBook Pro (15-Inch, Previous Model, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, 2.6GHz Intel Core i7) - Space Gray
- Brilliant Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Radeon Pro 555x or 560x Graphics with 4GB of video Memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Force touch trackpad
- Macos Mojave, inspired by pros but designed for everyone, with dark mode, stacks, easier screenshots, new built-in apps, and more
# RANK 2
Alienware m15 Gaming Laptop 15.6 inch, FHD, 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Home - Epic Silver (AWm15-7806SLV-PUS)
- Display: 15.6 Inches FHD, Ultra Thin Bezel 144 Hertz Anti Glare IPS
- Processor: New Intel Core i7 8750H 2.2 to 4.1 gigahertz (6 Cores)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR5
- RAM & Storage: 16GB DDR4 2666 megahertz, 512GB PCIE M.2 SSD
- Operating System: Windows 10
# RANK 3
MSI GS65 Stealth THIN-051 15.6" 144Hz 7ms Ultra Thin Gaming Laptop GTX 1060 6G, i7-8750H 6 Core, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, RGB KB VR Ready, Metal, Black w/ Gold Diamond Cut, Win 10 Home 64bit
- Display: 15.6" FHD, 4.9mm Ultra Thin Bezel Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 144Hz 7ms 72% NTSC 1920x1080 16:9 | Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: New Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2 - 4.1GHz (6 Cores)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6G GDDR5
- RAM: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2400MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: 256GB SSD NVMe (PCIE Gen3x4)
- Special Features: Ultra Thin Bezel | VR Ready | Steel series Per Key RGB Customizable Keyboard | Thunderbolt 3 Ready
- Max Memory: 32 GB
- AC adapter: 180W Slim adapter