Are you one of those who loves to play games and looking for a new laptop or you might be an amateur gamer who is looking to upgrade your system for your gaming love. By now you might have researched and gone through many models and yet getting confused to finalize on the one you want to buy.
Here we are giving you a few tips to help you choose the perfect gaming laptop.
Gaming laptops are unique portable workstations which are utilized by gamers everywhere throughout the world; they have exceptional keys and better graphical representation to help improve the gaming background to better one.
A percentage of the components that one ought to look into while buying the best gaming laptop under $1200 are as follows:
1. The processor: It ought to be the best access in the market. Engineers are thinking of better forms of innovation at regular intervals. Choose Intel i5 or i7 processors above 2 – 3.5 Gigahertz speed.
2. RAM: Gaming laptops in this price range should have atleast 8 GB RAM.
3. Graphics card: It’s the main thing in any gaming machine. A laptop with all a low graphics card is a big turn off to any gamer, as visualizations matter the most in the gaming world. So, the best gaming card, better the gaming experience.
4. Storage: Yes, it is one of the important components you need to look at. Always choose a hard drive with storage space of anything more than 500 GB as you need loads of space. Consider the Faster hard disks which at least give 7500 RPMs.
5. Check for performance: Laptop should not get overheated up while you are in the middle of a game and force you to stop playing consider the systems which get less heated up.
6. Battery: Since gamers do not always play according to battery backup, it is always best to consider the laptop which promises to give better battery backup in the market
7. USB ports: always choose the laptops with at least 2 USB ports which help you connect many external devices.
A gaming laptop is a big investment, and it is always better to consider these tips and plan according to personal requirement before investing.
3 best gaming laptops under $1200 are given below:
# RANK 1
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC, 15.6" FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh, Intel i7-8750H, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:180 W
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis.Battery Capacity:3320 mAh
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
# RANK 2
Omen by HP 2019 15-Inch Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-9750H Processor, GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB, 32 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 (15-dc0030nr, Black)
- Play the latest games, including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch, from anywhere—without sacrificing performance.
- 8th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i7-8750H Processor, 6-Core, 2.2GHz up to 4.1GHz for superior gaming performance.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5 dedicated). VR Ready. 15.6-Inch diagonal FHD IPS Anti-Glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) with 144Hz refresh rate.
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible Memory Slots). 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD.
- Dragon Red independent zone backlit keyboard w/ RGB lighting, Full size directional Arrow keys, and outlined WASD keys for instant recognition.
- Battery life: up to 6 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage); up to 4 hours (video playback); up to 3 hours and 15 minutes (wireless streaming).
- Dimensions AND weight (unpackaged): 14.17 inches (W) x 10.35 inches (D) x 1.02 inch (H); 5.56 pounds.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home.
# RANK 3
MSI GV62 8RD-034 15.6" Thin and Light Gaming Laptop, GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4G, Intel i7-8750H (6 Cores), 8GB DDR4, 128GB SSD + 1TB, Windows 10 64 bit, Steelseries Red Backlit Keys
- Display: 15.6" Full HD eDP IPS-Level 45% NTSC | Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: New Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2 - 4.1GHz (6 Cores)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti 4G GDDR5
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: 128GB SSD + 1TB (5400RPM)
- Keyboard: Steel series Red Backlit Customizable Keyboard | Nahmic 3 Audio | VIVID Color NTSC | Brushed Cover Design | Cooler Boost 4
- Max Memory: 32 GB
The best gaming laptops under 1200 dollars are equipped with features like Intel i5/i7 processor, 8GB-16GB RAM, 15 inches screen and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or latest graphics. Here we have listed the top 3 best gaming laptops on the basis of many expert reviews and above-given features.
Hope this list we help you to find your desired laptop.