Business people, always considered as the premium class in society and of course requires a lot of effort and money to keep this status active.
Money can’t just buy the best ones in this world as there are many other factors also which decides whether purchase done was wiser or not. There are a lot of brands available in the market who aims the premium class of the society who can afford to buy the top class range products from their portfolio. This is the same when it comes to laptops also.
We can see many brands bring up new models daily into the market with new and advanced features common man can’t think of owning it. There are many people from business class who blindly buys products seeing the worth of it and looking into just a few features. Eventually, they will either get disappointed or purposely forget about the purchase they made. This is due to the lack of proper background check before buying a product. There are really good laptops launching in the market under the range of 1000 US dollar, but to get the cream out of it requires a bit of a data hunt.
To make it easy these points throw some light and assure to have these features for not getting regretted later about the purchase:
Processor the most vital part of a computing device and cannot be compromised when it comes to a purchase of a laptop for business purpose. The processor should be minimum an Intel Core i5 series or an AMD A series for ones who are comfortable with AMD machines at the range of 1000 USD dollars. The most preferable speed of the process of a business laptop under the range of 1000 USD is 2GHz as this much is essential for the money we spend for.
Capacity to store
A laptop used for a business purpose might be used for carrying and traveling with data and this demands really good storage space for a laptop for this price range. A storage capacity of 500 GB would be sufficient for one to store enough data and is reasonable for this much money you spend on the purchase.
8 GB RAM won’t be more for the money we pay for a business laptop as being a business class person one won’t wish to compromise in the performance of the laptop. Those who really worry about the memory capacity of the laptop may opt 12 GB RAM as well for which many brands are offering good laptops in this price range.
Weight of the Laptop
Being one machine used for business purpose, the laptop shouldn’t be that heavy to carry. 3 to 5 pounds of weight can be considered as a decent weight for a laptop under this price point as it helps the user to move hassle-free to the place she or he wishes.
Add on Features
Battery Backup, enough USB ports, Connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, 3G, touchscreen options, Video output options etc. can also be checked while going to buy a business laptop in the range of 1000 USD.
Top 3 business laptops under 1000 dollars:
# RANK 1
Asus FX504 TUF Gaming Laptop, 15.6” Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H Processor, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 8GB DDR4, 256GB M.2 SSD, Gigabit WiFi, Windows 10 - FX504GE-ES72 Black Matter Edition
- Value - comes with gears of War 4 and age of Empires Definitive Edition
- Durability - Dual fans with anti-dust technology. Red-backlit keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- Portable gaming laptop design with 0. 98" Thin profile and weight of only 5. 07 lbs
- 256GB M. 2 SSD, 8GB DDR4 high-frequency 2666MHz RAM.Bluetooth 4.0
# RANK 2
OMEN by HP 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop, i5-8300H Processor, GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB, FHD IPS Thin Display, 12GB 2666MHz RAM, 1TB HDD & 128GB PCIE SSD, Windows 10 (15-dc0010nr, Black), Metal
- Play the latest games, including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch, from anywhere—without sacrificing performance.
- 8th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-8300H Processor, quad-core, 2.3GHz up to 4.0GHz for top gaming performance.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated). 15.6-Inch diagonal FHD IPS bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) with 144Hz refresh rate.
- 12 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible Memory Slots). 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD.
- Dragon Red Backlit keyboard, full size directional Arrow keys, and illuminated WASD keys for instant recognition.
- Battery life: up to 10 hours and 45 minutes (mixed usage); up to 6 hours and 30 minutes (video playback); up to 5 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming).
- Dimensions AND weight (unpackaged): 14.17 inches (W) x 10.35 inches (D) x 0.98 inch (H); 5.40 pounds.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home.
# RANK 3
Dell XPS9360-5203SLV-PUS 13.3" FHD InfinityEdge Touch Screen- 8th Gen-Intel Core i5- 8GB Memory-128 GB (SSD) HD, Intel HD Graphics, Silver
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (6M Cache , up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8GB 1866MHz LPDDR3,
- 128 GB (SSD) , No Optical Drive
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge touch display, Silver machined aluminum
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English